Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Catching Up On Being Thankful

I'm a little behind on my days of being thankful. I've been pretty busy trying to finish up some sessions I have done this month. Trying to get them all done in time for my clients to view before Christmas. So here we go.......



Day 18: I am thankful for memories. Eighteen years ago on this day, three of my classmates were taken way to early. I remember waking up the next day to a phone call from my friend telling me that Ryan, Dean and Melissa had been killed in a car wreck on the interstate. Another friend, Emily was injured very badly. The following days at school were something many of us never thought we would ever have to experience. Our classmates seemed to realize that life could be taken at any moment, with out warning. We got stronger with each word of news on Emily. Her strength made us realize that we would make it through this and be even stronger. RIP Ryan, Dean and Melissa. Forever Class of 1996.


Day 19: On this day, I was so thankful for my chiropractor. Since having daily migraines for a few years now and finally getting some relief by seeing Dr. Toney, I know longer have migraines!! Woot Woot!!!! So, I look forward to seeing him just to keep those monsters at bay!!!


Day 20: Today I woke up to get back to editing, only to see that my battery was just about dead. I plugged it up the night before, yet still it was only at 4%. I switched batteries even tried different outlets. Still nothing. Finally one of the batteries slowly started to charge. I wanted to be sure nothing was going on, so I got ready and went to Murfreesboro to Best Buy and see Geek Squad! Thankfully the guy told me after taking the battery out and plugging it in and turning it on. He said "it's the battery." Woot Woot!! So glad I didn't have to leave it as I need it to edit with. I'm also thankful they didn't charge me either. ;)


Day 21: Today I am thankful for people who don't have stinky feet. I know this is probably a weird thing to be thankful for but hey its true. And I know everyone's feet smell at some point but whoa some people's feet can just about knock ya down. No matter if their shoes are on or not. You know what I mean. Its almost like you smell popcorn then figure out that no one has put any in the microwave. Only then you search for the source of the smell then figure out where its coming from.


What are you thankful for?!

No comments :

Post a Comment