Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 11 of Being Thankful

Today I am thankful for our Veteran's!! Both past, present and those who choose to join in the future. I am very thankful for the sacrifice that each Veteran has made for this country!

This time last year I was in NYC with Chaz, Jessica and their cuties to participate in the Veteran's Day Parade! It was the most amazing experience! To be apart of it and seeing everyone come out just to say "Thank You" to these Veterans! I remember getting teary eyed quiet a few times. Especially with one Veteran on our float who stood up the whole time waving to everyone! Every once in awhile he would turn around and point to his jacket which proudly displayed his unit. He was so proud!!! Below are a few snaps I got, I hope you enjoy them.

Here he is waving to the crowd!





 
 
Here are a few photos I got before we stepped onto the float!








Finally we were on our float and off down the streets of NYC!!! It was awesome seeing everyone standing there with their signs held high! Here are a few shots I captured!




 



 
 
 
 
Chaz being Thanked for his service


and one of my favs from the day



 
 
 

 

What are you thankful for?!








No comments :

Post a Comment