Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 22 & 23 of Being Thankful

Day 22: Today I am thankful for being around family! Its always so much fun being around them all for Thanksgiving. We spend the day stuffing our faces and watching football. Well, usually I'm over in a chair reading a book I'm not really a football fan at all. Ray usually takes his gun up to do some shooting, getting it ready for gun season to open up for hunting. Thankfully we haven't went deaf yet as it is pretty darn loud. This year was quite funny as we took up a Turducken (Turkey, duck & chicken). It was too funny hearing his aunt Betty, trying to get the name correct. She was saying everything but turducken. After that we teased her a bit on it. ;) Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.



Day 23: Today I am thankful I'm not crazy enough to head to the Black Friday sales. I worked enough of them while I was at Walmart to get my fill of them. It was insane standing at the service desk watching people throw televisons right over other people. The kinda funny part is, usually in January all those electronics would end up right back in our store because something went wrong with them. Usually they were off brands that we only carried during "Black Friday".


What are you thankful for?!

No comments :

Post a Comment