Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 of Being Thankful

Today I am thankful for John Deere riding lawn mowers. No it isn't because you no longer have to push a mower you can just ride it. I don't even mow our own yard. In the 7 years of living in our home, I think I have probably mowed the yard like 5 times. No joke. Ray says I take to long. It could be part of my mad plan to have him do it....hehe.

No, today I am thankful for it because it help to drag a deer that Ray killed out of the woods. Otherwise, I would have had to help. This morning he woke me up saying "I got a deer. But its not here." I said, "so I have to help drag it out, let me get ready." While I was getting warmer clothes on, he was out in the garage making some racket. He then rolls out on the lawn mower, minus the mowing deck!!! You see where I am going with this?! He loaded it on the trailer and we took off to my dad's house.


Here I am playing "deer hunter"



Here is Ray with his 8 pointer!!



And here is my hubby being a genius!!!! Who would have thought... a Deere pulling another deer!!! ;)

 
 
Here is a little video..... hehe
 

 
 
 
 
So now you can see why today I am thankful for our riding lawn mower. ;)
 
 
 
What are you thankful for today?!



No comments :

Post a Comment