Thursday, August 15, 2013

Running at Night

Never did I think I would like running at night, but I had my first night race. Normally during training, Sherry and I are done right when it is just starting to get dark. The Downtown after Dark 5k was awesome. The route, well it was all shades of jacked up. Turning here and there is normal but this was the first time I've ever turned around on a hill. Not at the bottom of the hill, right in the hill. I ended up beating my previous 5k race time. Woot Woot!!! Finished in 34:37! The final hill before the finish line was rough. Totally wanted to stop and walked but pushed myself to go till the end. I have no idea where the burst of energy came from but my legs felt like jello.

Here are a few snaps...

























No comments :

Post a Comment