Some Color Run Tips::
- Don't run!!!! It's not a timed race, so enjoy it!!!!
- Don't worry if some of the color gets in your mouth...you can eat it. I wouldn't recommend it as the taste is chalky.
- Get at the end or close to it)of the start line. We were at the end and it was the best. We seemed to get alot of color.
- Be patient!!! The corral was long! The race started at 9, we got going at 10. Don't take a short cut to get to the color. We decided next time to sit in the car and have breakfast. ;)
- Old clothes.
- Be sure to bring some towels or a sheet to throw over your car seats.
- Be sure to put your cell phone in a baggie or even tape up the speaker and ear. I had my otterbox and it did great. Its no longer grey but it did the job.
- Some type of eye cover.
Here are a few photos.....
Before the color
This is probably one of my fave... photobomb